Thursday, December 25, 2008

A heart that has been touched can never live alone again.


The last episode of sora kara furu ichioku no hoshi never fails to make it cry. Being misunderstood really sucks, its like you can feel for ryo when yuko shot him. I'm not very good at conveying all my thoughts (alot of them, actually) into words so I'll leave the drama to your own appreciation. I think its a nice feeling to be able to change somebody like that.


try clicking on the picture ^_^
Take it as a christmas present from me to you :P


and here's the (very touching) movie I watched yesterday.
TRY CLICKING ON IT (picture) TOO! That's my 2nd christmas present for you guys :] I always liked the female actress acting as the young akari, btw.


My christmas of 2008, the only one and the last I'll ever have, has been spent watching the the whole series of sora kara. And In America moments later. Not a bad choice for a drama, I like rewatching things and notice new details each time.


But its rather lonely here. My mom's out to visit her friend, my dad's in china working, my brother's with his friends in Singapore, my relatives are having a church party while the rest are having their own little family gathering...

and I'm stuck at home all by myself in Hong Kong with a slight fever, an itching (and hurting) throat and two cups of seriously bitter liang cha.


Where is my piano when I need it?!



At least I have some tag replies to do:

David Santos: Brilliant!!!!!!!!
{BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

FELICIA (:
: emma when will you be back! :D
{4th! (I've already answered you anyway :P}

ken
: dont lie ):
{about? me not believing you that you're coming? -__-}

Jason: yo! merry christmas! :D
{merry christmast too and have a good day! I hope your arm breaks this year like mine! jk ^_^}

ANNA
: ZHU GUANG BAO QI! That's e show i bought in msia! but im missing e next half of the show:(
ANNA
: anw merry christmas!
{HAHA REALLY! ky catches that show everyday too! (almost, at least) watch it online! I missed much more than you though cause I keep coming back home late >:[ }




Have a merry christmas everyone, its time I learned to enjoy these rare moments with me, myself and I.

No comments: